Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help Me Run Dolphin on my Laptop.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

thebashman140

I can run Dolphin on my brother's computer but the water pump for it recently broke. Right now I'm trying to get this crappy laptop to run some Game Cube games but I keep getting the OpenGL problem. Here are my specs.

Processor: Genuine Intel® CPU 575 @200 GHz, 1995 MHz, 1 Core,
Ram: 2G

If there is anything other specifications I need to post just leave a message here.
Ok , 1st of all , your Celeron (that you didnt named , r u ashamed of it ? ^^ ) is a bit of a problem for Dolphin !

2nd of all ,there should be an integrated graphic chipset in it , so forget about Ogl plug in !

Maybe try an older revision with the old Dx9 plugin !
(08-04-2009, 07:19 PM)thebashman140 Wrote: [ -> ]I can run Dolphin on my brother's computer but the water pump for it recently broke. Right now I'm trying to get this crappy laptop to run some Game Cube games but I keep getting the OpenGL problem. Here are my specs.

Processor: Genuine Intel® CPU 575 @200 GHz, 1995 MHz, 1 Core,
Ram: 2G

If there is anything other specifications I need to post just leave a message here.

unless that wasnt a typo and you really have a 200ghz cpu... you wiill not play any games above 1/10 speed especialy without the opengl plugin... use a desktop computer or stick to your wii/gamecube
lol i have a laptop...lol Tongue i get full speed with most games.. TongueTongueTongueTongue

cmccmc

You must have a powerful labtop
nm read your sig
yea it was 1200 dollars..i only had to pay 200 TongueTongue lol