Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: (Under Construction) Super Mario Kart - Virtual Console
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that this isn´t the correct place to post this, but since the wiki needs this I´ll write it down here so any mod wants to move this.

This is an advance for the official thread of Super Mario Kart.
Any help with the content is very, very appreciated.

Here is the starting text and a test report made by me. Tongue

Text:

Super Mario Kart is a racing videogame based in karts. It was developed by Nintendo EAD and it was launched for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1992 (Japan and USA) and 1993 (Europe).

It´s known for being the first game in the Mario Kart series.

After the Wii´s release, the game was relaunched for the Virtual Console in 2009 (Japan and USA) and 2010 (Europe).

Test report:

Revision used: 4.0.2
CPU: AMD A6-1450 APU @ 1.0/1.4 GHz (with Radeon HD Graphics)
GPU: Radeon HD Graphics 8250

Results:

Playable state. Runs at half speed due to CPU speed limitations.

Hope the Dolphin staff gets interested in this.Confused
He cannot create threads there. Also, what's the point of this thread?

@ OP:
If you know that you're about to put things in the wrong place, don't post them there.
If you think you know that the wiki "needs" something, put it on the wiki. That's what wikis are for. Being a mod doesn't have anything to do with this.

tl;dr: I've told you that your posts are annoying at times before, take more than 5 minutes before you post stuff.
And you win a 7 days ban because you've been obnoxious for way too long and you ignored our repeated warnings.
Tip for anyone seeing this: if you find a game that's missing from the wiki/missing a game thread that you want created, send a PM to me, Kolano, or Jhonn. Making a "game thread" as a nag to get us to make a wiki page is not going to get you into anyone's favor.