Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda OoT Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Whenever I play Zelda Oot, my game crashes at the very begininng. Help. I have all my drivers upgraded and i just need to know how to fix it Huh
(12-07-2013, 09:06 AM)Cjcambole Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I play Zelda Oot, my game crashes at the very begininng. Help. I have all my drivers upgraded and i just need to know how to fix it Huh
Maybe a bad dump... (?)
hey guys, when i play dolphin 4.0.2, Zelda Oot, the game suddenly freezes when i get the the big orb thats chasing me when i get the first sword. Can u guys help me i dont know the configuration or the version i have to download
I've merged your other thread into this one. Please refrain from making multiple threads on the same subject.

Are you referring to the Virtual Console version of the game? There isn't much info on the wiki/game thread unfortunately. Do you get an "Application stopped working" sort of crash?
(12-07-2013, 05:51 PM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]I've merged your other thread into this one. Please refrain from making multiple threads on the same subject.

Are you referring to the Virtual Console version of the game? There isn't much info on the wiki/game thread unfortunately. Do you get an "Application stopped working" sort of crash?
no i dont the game just freezes. No audio. I reinstalled dolphin latest version about 2 times
Actually, Garteal, he could be referring to three versions of the game available: Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube and Nintendo Wii (Virtual Console).

Now, in my opinion, he´s referring to either Virtual Console game version (as you said) or GC game version.

@O.P.: You´ll have to specify the game version you´re trying to play.
Also, post your configs as screenshots (graphics, DSP, GameConfig).
oh and i dont refer to the virtual. the gamecube version. I get the application stopped working.

pc specs:
intel core 2nd gen. q8300 2.50GHz
ati radeon 4300/4500 series
4gb of ram
640 gb harddrive
stock cooler
mid gaming tower case
windows 7 x64
You did well posting your specs but I was referring to the Dolphin settings.Confused

If you can´t post them now, no prob.Smile Put them here when you have time.
(12-08-2013, 01:25 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, Garteal, he could be referring to three versions of the game available: Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube and Nintendo Wii (Virtual Console).

Now, in my opinion, he´s referring to either Virtual Console game version (as you said) or GC game version.

@O.P.: You´ll have to specify the game version you´re trying to play.
Also, post your configs as screenshots (graphics, DSP, GameConfig).
[attachment=10087][attachment=10088][attachment=10089][attachment=10090][attachment=10091][attachment=10092][attachment=10093]
1- Select JIT CPU recompiler.

2- Try with EFB copies to Texture.

3- (Why you don´t have sound enabled?)
Pages: 1 2 3 4