Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GCN] Animal Crossing - OpenGL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bug

Excuse me if I make this thread, but I couldn't find what I was looking in this forum.

Anyway, I wanted to try and play in this emulator, so I ripped an old CD of mine (Animal Crossing). I got the iso and I tried to make it work, but I couldn't because I got this error (And maybe, the most common error):

Quote:Can't create OpneGL renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info.

And here is the log (I believe that is the "exceptioninfo" file):

Quote:Unhandled Exception
Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
ntdll!0x77BF30DF : RtlDeleteCriticalSection

The version of the emulator is R 3661 (The latest I think, since I just downloaded it from the main page.)

Mi system's info is:

Quote:Windows Vista Home Premium
Gateway GT3242m
Intel® Core™2 CPU 6320 @ 1.86GHz
RAM: 2022 Mb
32 bits

Maybe I need to run it with the right settings. If it so, can anyone help me with the configuration? I would really appreciate it.
i need to know your gfx card, then i can help u

bug

(08-04-2009, 07:39 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]i need to know your gfx card, then i can help u

Oh, alright.

Intel® G965 Express Chipset Family
(08-04-2009, 07:57 AM)bug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2009, 07:39 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]i need to know your gfx card, then i can help u

Oh, alright.

Intel® G965 Express Chipset Family

no way you will be playing dolphin with that

1) that graphics accelerator is not opengl 2.1
2) its to weak anyway
3) you can use the diretx plugin but it sucks

bug

(08-04-2009, 07:59 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]3) you can use the diretx plugin but it sucks

Well, if it will let me play in the emulator then I guess I should get it.

Where I can download it, if I may ask?
(08-04-2009, 08:10 AM)bug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2009, 07:59 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]3) you can use the diretx plugin but it sucks

Well, if it will let me play in the emulator then I guess I should get it.

Where I can download it, if I may ask?

i garuntee you will get no more than 10 fps in games (like 1/6th speed)... especially with your terrible "graphics card"... stick with your wii/gamecube... but if you are hell bent on playing on your computer at 5fps just go to config ->plugins tab-> graphics plugin drop down bar-> direct3d9