Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 4.0.2 stable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
to those who want to play Silent Hill Shattered Memories, I suggest you PCSX2 the ps2 emu, set according to a vid on youtube about how to run Silent Hill SM at full speed. It's working fine :-) Not so slow and galoping as on dolphin.. Think it's still gotta be improved to play that.. we have to be happy for the games we can play with it anyway :-) Must be hard to write a proggy to tell a pc to behave like a wii LOL
And what do I do if I only own the Wii version?
I am having lots of fun playing this game with Ps2 emu.. While developers improve dolphin, I found a good way to kill time anyway Smile
Lesson to be learnt: Read forum rules, figure out when people use sarcasm and don't PM developers with instructions on how to get PS2 ISOs.

Bye, Max73BO.
Just curious, previously I've been told by mods/admins it was only software dolphin could emulate that we weren't allowed to talk about pirating, and have seen people be let off unscathed for it. While I've never posted about PS2 piracy, and don't intend to, I feel like it'd be better to have some clarification.
We don't really have any clear policy on that, but let's just say that chances are that we'll ban you for any sort of piracy.

This particular case was just ridiculous since that guy should've realized he had done something wrong when I asked the question.
Pages: 1 2