Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles-> Local Multiplayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is, and no. I wish I could help, but there's not much to do except wait for a better implementation.
[color=#000000]Please help am trying to play single player using Dolphin to GBA. Am running Dolphin 4.0-9050 and the latest Visual Boy Advance-M from github. The game runs at full speed and perfect on both Dolphin and Visual Boy Advance window, but my only problem is my character is hitching when walking. I don't know the cause of this am using the same settings provided on the Dolphin wiki page for this game. I tried changing every setting within Visual Boy Advance but the hitching won't stop.[/color]

[color=#000000]Also aside from the jittering/hitching from the characters in multiplayer, the characters will not focus their spells or attacks. Instead of focusing, its almost like turbo was on for the attack button but its not, when holding the attack button the character keeps rapidly attacking, and when all i'm doing is just holding the button not tapping it.  Here is a YouTube video i uploaded showing the issue. [color=#006abd]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEUnDb3eAMk[/color][/color]
Make a new thread rather than resurrecting this old one. Please keep in mind our rules about necroposting:

Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

Closed.
Pages: 1 2