Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wwe 13 runs at 25-35 fps, audio is kinda echoing and laggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

abhiz619

My config AMD 955 B.E. x4 3.2Ghz
Amd 7850 sapphire 2gb
Corsair Vengeance 16 GB ram

I am using 4.0.1 Dolphin?? What is the best config to play wwe 13?? or is my processor weak to run wwe 13??
abhiz619 Wrote:is my processor weak to run wwe 13??

Yes, very much so. All of the WWE games are very demanding in Dolphin. Ideally, you're going to need an Intel Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge/Haswell CPU overclocked in order to run this game fullspeed. 25-35 FPS is technically pretty good given your current hardware. Your GPU is fine in this case, since it's not causing performance to slowdown, but your CPU is the culprit here.

abhiz619

(11-29-2013, 04:01 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]thnks for replyinh. will wwe 12 run smoothly?? and super mario galaxy 2??
' Wrote:is my processor weak to run wwe 13??

Yes, very much so. All of the WWE games are very demanding in Dolphin. Ideally, you're going to need an Intel Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge/Haswell CPU overclocked in order to run this game fullspeed. 25-35 FPS is technically pretty good given your current hardware. Your GPU is fine in this case, since it's not causing performance to slowdown, but your CPU is the culprit here.
WWE '12 is just as demanding as '13. You can play it, but you won't be able to play it fullspeed. Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't run fullspeed either. This games requires LLE audio for proper sound, which still requires an overclocked Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge/Haswell CPU. Even if you played this game with HLE audio (the music randomly stops with HLE audio though) your CPU is still a bit too slow for it. So, no, unfortunately, neither game will consistently run fullspeed on your machine.

abhiz619

can you tell me minimum requirements of processor to play this game??
(11-29-2013, 05:22 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]WWE '12 is just as demanding as '13. You can play it, but you won't be able to play it fullspeed. Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't run fullspeed either. This games requires LLE audio for proper sound, which still requires an overclocked Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge/Haswell CPU. Even if you played this game with HLE audio (the music randomly stops with HLE audio though) your CPU is still a bit too slow for it. So, no, unfortunately, neither game will consistently run fullspeed on your machine.
Probably an i5-2500K @ 4.3GHz, an i5-3570k @ 4.2GHz, or an i5-4670K @ 3.9~4.0GHz. Something along those lines sounds about right.