Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wii controller on pc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ive been away alittle while from the dolphin project, and was wondering how much has changed with controller support.
Im soon to be upgrading my computer again, and should be able to emulate most all wii games dolphin can emulate properly.

Does dolphin support non official (Chinese knockoff) controllers or the official "all in one" motion plus controllers with out much difficulty now?

And also what about the wii sensor bar?
How do people go about using it on pc? i hear wireless ones are terrible.
And ive seen a few usb ones, but it seems they have less IR leds in the bar, making it terribly inaccurate unless you are directly dead center from it.

sorry too lazy to search it on forums XD
Nope, real non-TR wiimotes are the best still (and afaik this isn't dolphins fault)
(11-27-2013, 09:03 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, real non-TR wiimotes are the best still (and afaik this isn't dolphins fault)
ah i see, i was just curious Tongue

Anyway, what about the sensor bar? (2nd part of my question)
DO you happen to know what anyone does for that on pc?
Wireless sensor bar + good bluetooth that supports Toshiba stack means that you can use any official wiimote without disconnects or any other problems. It's really great. Even the TR wiimotes work fine.