Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: is there is udraw tablet emulator for dolphin ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to play
uDraw Studio: Instant Artist

in my pc and It say to me connect u draw tablet to the wii remote ?

any one can help please ? Undecided
Well, uDraw is a Wiimote extension, so, it should work by using a real Wiimote with uDraw tablet attached. Emulating a uDraw tablet isn't supported, I remember some devs discussing about it but nobody bought a uDraw to see how feasible it was because the uDraw was expensive, an today it isn't that easy to get one, seen that production stopped...
Why Emulating a uDraw tablet isn't supported ?
you are great team (Dolphin) and I think that is ease to make emulator for u draw tablet
but is there is any( hope ) :/ may be can make it in the coming versions of dolphin ?
Highly unlikely
please I love this games Drawing ♥
so I hope it can be possible Sad
ExtremeDude2 / Jhonn thanks for your reply Big Grin
The games will work if you connect the tablet to a real wiimote.

One of the devs was working on using the mouse to emulate the tablet but there were some problems with the encryption.
@ skid plz could you gave me link for this devs that use the mouse to emulate no problem if it not work perfect Big Grin ???????
He said they had problems with it. You spamming that devs inbox won't change anything.
How much do one of these bad boys cost anyway? If any devs are interested, I might have some funds.
When they came out they were $100 new with the game, I imagine you can get one used off ebay for <$50
Pages: 1 2