Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin and nVidia's Shadowplay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was looking forward to using Shadowplay with Dolphin, but it doesn't look like it's working. Anyone know why this is, and when a fix is coming? Seems to me that Shadowplay just needs a 'trigger' to start recording, something that full-screen game launches do that Dolphin doesn't... any fixes that people know of for this? It would be great if Shadowplay worked with all emulators actually...
Dolphin already has a gameplay recording function. Also, ShadowPlay only works with PC games.
I see, but I find it kind of unstable...Tongue
(11-26-2013, 07:48 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]ShadowPlay only works with PC games.
Dolphin is a PC game. ShadowPlay just doesn't work with everything for some reason. It works with all my games in Steam, but it didn't work for The Elder Scrolls Online or Dolphin. It's in beta right now. I bet Nvidia will add more options by the time it's out of beta. Hopefully that doesn't take too long.
...Dolphin can record? How? Is it as good as Shadowplay?
(11-26-2013, 07:48 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin already has a gameplay recording function. Also, ShadowPlay only works with PC games.
If you have no idea what you're talking about, could you consider not talking? This is not the first time I notice this trend from you, please stop ASAP before someone (probably me) gets really angry.
*looks at my old posts*

Or neobrain :3
moosehunter Wrote:Dolphin is a PC game.

What?
(11-27-2013, 09:46 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
moosehunter Wrote:Dolphin is a PC game.

What?
Well, he said that ShadowPlay only works on PC games. According to Nvidia, it works with any programs using DirectX 9 and up. True, it would be better classified as a PC Program, but I guess I put PC game because of his previous statement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4