Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: help with super smash bros melee GC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok to start i will say that i have all other games working with a solid 30FPS and no audio problems

with smash bros i get my 30FPS no problem but the audio is chopped and at the top of the emulation window it reads 50% which i have never encountered, im using HLE and graphics are all default. any help would be wonderful thank you ^_^

as an update i am now also getting this audio lag during cut scenes on super mario sunshine that i have not had in the past. im going to try and play a game on melee and see if the lag goes away in game
Not every game is designed to run at 30 FPS. Most (NTSC games that is) are designed to run at 60, and Melee is one. One possible issue is that you might have set your Framelimit to 30. Make sure to set it to Auto and if that fails, try Audio. Post your settings so we can take a look, even if they are at the "defaults", it never hurts for others to double-check.
yep i did have a framelimit set for 30FPS it was for wind waker as i was having issues with wind waker

i set it to auto and its all good now thank you