Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Icenhancer in Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

is it possible to implement something like that icenhancer for GTAIV to Dolphin?
I think that things like this aren´t going to be done until the code is completely cleaned-up (if the clean-up hasn´t finished yet).
Ok, so I know this will take time but I only wanted to know IF this would be possible ..
You know, not everyone on this planet plays GTA 5 and has any clue what you're even talking about.
iCEnhancer is a mod for GTA IV. You're more thinking of something like ENB series or SweetFX.

SweetFX already works with Dolphin though (If you can get it to work....)
@neobrain, if anyone does not know what it is, Google or Youtube are always very helpful

@Anti-Ultimate, with Sweet-FX you cannot get these cool effects like with that Icenhancer-mod .. I don't know how all this works, I just want to know if there is some way to get the same result in GCN and Wii games as with Icenhancer
(11-24-2013, 02:55 AM)slax65 Wrote: [ -> ]@neobrain, if anyone does not know what it is, Google or Youtube are always very helpful
Or you should just learn how to ask for things properly.

Closing this thread since it's in violation with our forum rules. I suggest you to read those again.