Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Getting it to work properly on Android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zabrak

Hello there!

Basically, I downloaded the emulator for my Note 3 (specs for the Note 3 here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_Note_3 )

And anyway, I loaded up Super Mario Sunshine, and while it looks fine graphically, it'll run at about 1 frame per minute.

Anybody know any settings that'll make it run relatively smooth? Anybody know any games where it'll run relatively smooth?

Thanks!
Dolphin Emulator Alpha (or Beta, don´t know actual release) is still very slow. Even if you reconfigure the emulator you won´t get more than 1 FPS no matter what.
Forget it, Dolphin on ARM is in a veeeery initial state (there is a lot of work to do before something gets playable), no games will run at fullspeed with the current devices...
That is working properly.
Probably a better thing to tell this user would be to go to the video settings and enable the OpenGL ES 3 renderer instead of using the software renderer.
The Android build defaults to Software Renderer which is why it runs so slow up front.

SMS ingame on my ARM Chromebook with OpenGL ES 3 runs about 8FPS ingame here, so you are misinformed DJBarry004.