Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Strikers Charged online help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question. I love this game and does it work online for dolphin. Because if it works we also need to connect mii's to it and dolphin dosent have a mii app so how do i play this game online without mii settings in dolphin (if this game even works online.)?
(11-18-2013, 06:21 AM)mranonymous Wrote: [ -> ]The game doesn't work online unfortunately. You'll be greeted by a error that many online games suffer from currently on Dolphin.

As for the Mii's part, I'm quite certain that in online games you can select pre-made Mii's regardless. However Dolphin can run the same Mii Channel as on a Wii System if you wish to create your own Mii. You just have to get hold of the correct "Mii Channel wad" file. If you have followed the Wii Network Guide situated on this site, you'll be aware of the program NUS Downloader. Using that same program you can obtain the Mii Channel under the system tab. Once you've got this wad file, you can load it up in Dolphin as you would any other game. There you can create a Mii and do as you wish.

I hope that helps some what, but if you require anymore help with the above, just ask. Thanks.
big thanks to you for the help