Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii U Emulation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if the question has been asked here before but I'm really curious as to whether we will be able to see Wii U games emulated on Dolphin some time in future. I hope there is something being done on this front.

Any news on this, developers?

Thanks!
Yes it has been asked here. A lot. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. And no, Dolphin does not emulated the Wii U, and the Dolphin developers are not pursuing it.
(11-16-2013, 10:12 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it has been asked here. A lot. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. And no, Dolphin does not emulated the Wii U, and the Dolphin developers are not pursuing it.
Oh I see. I hope they do something about it. I would love to play those games on PC.
Quote: the Dolphin developers are not pursuing it.
Quote:Oh I see. I hope they do something about it. I would love to play those games on PC.
Did I miss something here? I though it was pretty clear.
We´ll have to do the same thing DeSmuME did about the 3DS emulator: put a big message in the main page saying that the Dolphin devs AREN´T interested in emulating Wii U.DodgyUndecided
If and when the Dolphin developers decide to work on Wii U emulation, everyone will know about it, and not a moment sooner. Until then, as MaJoR said, the answer is pretty clear.

Closed.