Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is anyone able to run Zelda SS full speed with EFB to RAM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems no matter what settings I use, setting EFB to RAM always halves my framerate. If anyone is able to achieve this, i would like to know what specs and settings. Thanks.
EFB to Ram is screwed up with Skyward. EFB to Texture is actually the accurate emulation here. Why would you want to use EFB to Ram?
Because I hear EFB to RAM fixes the half missing Link that D3D9 used to be able to emulate with EFB to Texture, but since D3D9 got removed...
But EFB to Ram does this. It's really really funky.

[Image: wnql.jpg]

I hate to say it, but I suggest just using 4.0.1 with D3D9 for this game. A dev was looking at the half of link issue recently; it'll get fixed soon enough.
Again, OpenGL fixes the half link issue for me... However, something may be screwed in my system, it's only I that don't get half of link issue with OpenGL in latest master?
(11-14-2013, 06:41 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Again, OpenGL fixes the half link issue for me... However, something may be screwed in my system, it's only I that don't get half of link issue with OpenGL in latest master?
This was always a direct 3d 11 only issue as far as i know.
We had a discussion in the wiki some time ago regarding this. In my computer, the only way of getting rid of half link issue is using OpenGL, but the guys stated that DX9 also fixes it. However, even in 4.0.1 I experience it with DX9 and this post is just another case confirming this...
Velocity7 had a fifolog for the half of link issue. I should dig it up and post it on googlecode.