Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to play wwe 12 Multiplayer using dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Falaq247

Hey guys...
I want to know is it possible to play wwe 12 online using dolphin net play or something else. I know that smash bros can be played online but i haven't seen wwe 12.... So how can it be done plz help...

My Specs
i7-3770k@3.5ghz
gtx 670
8gb ram
Just try it as like you play Smash Bros.
You can't play this game over Nintendo WFC. You have to use Dolphin's Netplay feature. IIRC, you should be able to use Netplay now with Wiimotes, but I'm not sure how well that works or if you need a development build from the master branch or some other branch.
Current master branch supports wiimote netplay, 4.0.x does not however

Falaq247

Thanx for the reply.........
Guys another question i have is that how good of a net connection i need it for it to be playable because it works like a peer-to-peer connection type and i will be using dolphin for this.....
It probably would have been easier to give you an answer if you had explained what kinda network you and your friends have Big Grin

Never messed around with Netplay myself, but I guess if you have a slightly above average network connection (whatever that means :p) you should be alright. Having said that, you won't really get an accurate idea of how Netplay will run until you try it.