Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with dolphin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all !
Yesterday i downloaded One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 2 for my Dolphin, but i immediately found a problem, the lights!
I see all white because the lights are too strong.. what i can do?
I'm using a Mac OS X , so my computer is not the problem i guess..
Thanks in advance!
This is an old issue that was fixed. Try using the latest version of dolphin and if that doesn't help then perhaps it is a mac os specific issue.
(11-06-2013, 10:48 PM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]This is an old issue that was fixed. Try using the latest version of dolphin and if that doesn't help then perhaps it is a mac os specific issue.
Thanks for your help. I tried the latest version, but the problem remains.
As per the global forum rules, talking about downloaded games is forbidden, even if you own it.
When you registered on the forums you even agreed to not talk about it.

We do not support piracy nor pirates on this forum.
Quote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
Furthermore, discussion pertaining to "ROM"s is only allowed when it relates to the DSP.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.
Stating that you've downloaded an ISO will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not.