Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Cursor in game is vanishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

niconeko

Hello everybodies, i am new at forum but i am using dolphin 2 years. ^^; So, i am newbie only in forum ^^
I have irritating problem, about vanishing cursor in game Fullmetal Alchemist- Prince of the Dawn ... Yeah , its a game in japanese , but i understand it a little... So, when i want point at something by cursor. It's vanishes and i have to move a "mouse" almost about 1 minute to let cursor catch for a little moment... then again vanishes...
I am using real wiimote, but for pointing by cursor i am using a mouse. Yeah i am using a hybrid willot.
But i dont know how i can "run" a cursor by just only wiimote... so, thats why i am using hybrid willot. And i have another problem, in some parts of game , i have to " twist" wiimote, but it kinda doesn't catch... It catching when cursor is appearing but it happen so rarely and only for a few seconds...
Help, I really need help, before i hadn't need to help because i was experimenting alone and i get it ... but i was trying resolve this problem, but its not work... I hope i will get some help soon!

Greets for bigs artists of Dolphin and developers from me! Wink You are doing a very good job!
It might be a setting issue, try using the latest dolphin version and try enabling efb to ram or real xfb.
niconeko Wrote:But i dont know how i can "run" a cursor by just only wiimote... so, thats why i am using hybrid

Get a sensor bar.