Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GH metallica error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to play GH metallica on my pc with dolphin but i get an error message saying : IOCTL_NWC24_REQUEST_GENERATED_USER_ID

i don't know what it means but maybe somebody can help me with this problem

i have all latest drivers installed.

i have included a screenshot for you to look at

i use : dolphin SVN R 2865

when you guys need more info just ask me.
i will reply as soon as possible
I don't know what that error means but I can guarantee that you won't get guitar hero metallica to work on this emulator. At least not for now.
It's some problem with WiiConnect24. I think it is unplayable at the moment
thank you for the quick answers
and now i just need to wait till this game is supported

thank you i tought is someting with my pc

T0to91

thx for link i'm trying it now Wink

i will let u know if it works ExclamationExclamation

EDIT : FIXED !!! Works 75% the menu and so on is to slow only 1 FPS and when i click quickplay dolphin crashes
maybe someone can post a good setting ?? using the build posted in post 5

my specs :
windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit
intel Pentium Dual CPU E2140 @1.60GHZ (2CPU's)
3072MB Ram
ATI Radeon HD3870 2GB
DirectX 10.1
Seriously, give up. There is no way you will get GH:M to work on any build of dolphin. Just play it on your wii until there is a build capable of running it.
(04-05-2009, 12:06 AM)Zephyr618 Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, give up. There is no way you will get GH:M to work on any build of dolphin. Just play it on your wii until there is a build capable of running it.

why it is loading and everyting works 100%
the only prob that it is Slow

And i'm not the only one with this error !!!
go here : http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-377.html <<< he also has the same prob with another game
(04-05-2009, 12:39 AM)mennodings Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2009, 12:06 AM)Zephyr618 Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, give up. There is no way you will get GH:M to work on any build of dolphin. Just play it on your wii until there is a build capable of running it.

go here : http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-377.html <<< he also has the same prob with another game

While it is surprising that you got it to work at all, it won't be at full speed on any current build of dolphin, even with a faster processor. You really are going to have to wait.

Btw is it NTSC or PAL?
(04-05-2009, 06:03 AM)Zephyr618 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2009, 12:39 AM)mennodings Wrote: [ -> ]

While it is surprising that you got it to work at all, it won't be at full speed on any current build of dolphin, even with a faster processor. You really are going to have to wait.

Btw is it NTSC or PAL?
it's NTSC-U because the PAL version comes in May this year