Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why black screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so have i to change it? What do u suggest to take to be sure that i will play gamecube game's?
Your budget determines your upgrade options. Again though, how long have you had this computer? I'm guessing around two years, according to the CPU
(11-06-2013, 02:17 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Your budget determines your upgrade options. Again though, how long have you had this computer? I'm guessing around two years, according to the CPU
1 year
i don't play many games at pc so i don't search the best gpu. I need a GPU that allow me to play at the gamecube/wii games on the pc
You definitely should look at any better graphics card.
Your CPU is also a bottleneck, and no matter how strong your graphics card is, the CPU will slow you down.
You have three options, basically:
1) If you can't/don't want to get a new computer, then look at just getting a better CPU (the highest you can get is a Pentium G870), and any newer cheap-ish graphics card.
2) See if you can buy a new motherboard, and then get a i5 3xxxK with a Z77 motherboard for overclocking, and a new graphics card.
3) Sell that computer to someone, and buy a new computer with either an i5 3xxxK + Z77 motherboard OR i5 4xxxK + Z87 motherboard, and a new video card.

Edit: Thanks DJBarry004
i5 4xxxK, KHg8m3r.
i hoped to buy only a gpu ://
thank u for the help Big Grin
Well, you would have partially wasted your time and money, and then come back frustrated about why it doesn't play at full speed.
Pages: 1 2