Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dokapon Kingdom Netplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ReidVx

So,me and my friend did exactly what the Netplay Guide on the Dolphin website said,configured it all ok,when we start the game,it gives the "lost connection to wiiremote 1" msg

Anyone know a fix for this?

Thanks Big Grin
I don't have this game so it's pretty much untested in Wiimote Netplay.

If you have any other games that you both have, can you try doing netplay in them and seeing if they work properly? If they do, that means this game needs to be looked at in particular.

ReidVx

We could play Kirby's Return to Dreamland just fine Big Grin
(11-03-2013, 01:07 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have this game so it's pretty much untested in Wiimote Netplay.

If you have any other games that you both have, can you try doing netplay in them and seeing if they work properly? If they do, that means this game needs to be looked at in particular.
Okay, then this game probably has its own problems. I'll need to find it somewhere locally so I can dump/test it.

ReidVx

Thanks man,really appreciate the effort Big Grin
(11-04-2013, 07:16 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, then this game probably has its own problems. I'll need to find it somewhere locally so I can dump/test it.