Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 0Fps Vps: 60 - 100 %
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Smile

Since Dolphin 4.0 I have 0 Fps but Vps: 60 - 100 % (JITIL Recompiler; with JIT Vps: 6-12%)
Only with the Interpreter I have 2Fps and sound (Vps: 2-4%).

Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz × 4
Nvidia GeForce 9500 GS
3Gb Ram
Ubuntu 13.10 / Mint Olivia

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks Wink
Okay, I'll try to help you out.

What game? JITIL is known to be buggy on a lot of games due to being incomplete. Interpreter is slow because of how it works. In some games, on your computer, a JIT being as slow as it is would be normal unfortunately. If you give me what game you're playing I'll try to help out more.
- Mario Kart Double Dash
- Mario Party 7
- Mario Soccer
- Pikmin 2
- Super Smash Bros. Melee

Thanks for the fast answer Smile
Melee does have some drops, but it shouldn´t go to that side.

Mario Kart DD, while light-weight, it can slow down when using LLE audio (but again, that´s no excuse for getting to the side you´re dealing with).

All the GC Mario Parties shouldn´t give you any problem since they´re light-weight.

ADD: Did you check your ROMs? That usually happens when a game´s ISO is corrupted.
Hmmm, funny is, that I haven't problems with dolphin 3.5 . I use the same properties (sry for my bad english) like before. And only with the Interpreter, the games starts (but very slow).
ADD: The ROMs are the same like before. But I will try a new Smile
This issue was fixed in 4.0.1, wasn't it? Try that out, if you can.
4.0.1? I use Ubuntu 13.10. The newest version for Ubuntu ist 4.0 (if you see 4.0.1 send me the link,please Smile )

@DJBarry004 The ROMs are correct :/
https://dolphin-emu.org/download/

There's no Ubuntu package available for 4.0.1, but there are for later development versions – just scroll down.
hmmm -.- now, nothing happen :/ I will try to uninstall it, and find a 3.5 version Smile
Thank you all Smile
Are you using proprietary driver ? If yes, what's output of :
Code:
ls -l /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so
Pages: 1 2