Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where did the Wii-Network Go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. I'm running off of the newest svn and ever since the release of 4.0 the Wii-Network cannot be accessed in my Mario Kart Wii. My Friend Code is literally missing from my profile. I want to use the newer Dolphin Builds because Mario Kart Wii runs a lot smoother than previous builds but I cannot play online with my friends because of this :-(

I've tried older versions where the Wii-Network was merged in and they work fine except for the infamous 'start of the race camera turn lag' that a lot of people have experienced with Mario Kart Wii. Was it removed and I just had no idea? :-(
Quote:Moving saves and settings from an older version of Dolphin to 4.0-era builds is easy. The default location of the Global User Directory is C:\Users\[your username]\My Documents\Dolphin Emulator. To use your old saves, copy over the GC and Wii folders from your old builds User directory to the Global User Directory. For your settings, copy over the Config file.

As a speed up you can even copy all of the content from your old User folder to the Dolphin Emulator folder if you like, though the GameConfig folder will be ignored.

https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/cont...directory/
lol I totally forgot about that. Thanks ExtremeDude2 XD