Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do I obtain the two files that the LLE plugin needs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read please before you go banning.

I have a Wii, I sold my GameCube when I purchased it. Is there a way to extract the two files that I need for the LLE plugin to work from my Wii? If not, is it possible to do it with GC homebrew running on Wii? I ask this way because I'm pretty sure if those files weren't copyrighted by Nintendo, you'd be distributing them with the SVN builds. ^_^

Thanks
(04-02-2009, 05:36 AM)thegamefreak0134 Wrote: [ -> ]Read please before you go banning.

I have a Wii, I sold my GameCube when I purchased it. Is there a way to extract the two files that I need for the LLE plugin to work from my Wii? If not, is it possible to do it with GC homebrew running on Wii? I ask this way because I'm pretty sure if those files weren't copyrighted by Nintendo, you'd be distributing them with the SVN builds. ^_^

Thanks

They are pretty much ignoring these. The question's been asked many other times in other threads and there has yet to be a response on it one way or the other. I've seen on other forums that F|RES never released the tools to dump it, but I'm not sure how so many other people have it then... but whatever... I'm sure it will get out eventually.
Just use the other plugin because everyone who is capable of doing ripping them from the GC and/or Wii is too much of a jerk to help anyone else.
Hi,

If anyone know code for the wii it might be something to this.

This is the "Wii HW architecture diagram" of the console.

For me it is a bit like the architecture of one type of PIC microcontroller (Mircochip) with the difference that I could do on a PIC ...

http://hackmii.com/2008/06/wii-hw-archit...m/#more-49
(04-03-2009, 02:51 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2009, 05:36 AM)thegamefreak0134 Wrote: [ -> ]Read please before you go banning.

Thanks

They are pretty much ignoring these. The question's been asked many other times in other threads and there has yet to be a response on it one way or the other. I've seen on other forums that F|RES never released the tools to dump it, but I'm not sure how so many other people have it then... but whatever... I'm sure it will get out eventually.

That's quite disheartening. I know that they're making significant progress on the new LLE plugin right now, which is why it sparked my interest.

*sigh* Perhaps the new LLE plugin will not require these two files? I have the legal rights to them, but I still don't want to go searching the net, that just seems so wrong. >_<

-gamefreak
(04-03-2009, 11:38 AM)thegamefreak0134 Wrote: [ -> ]That's quite disheartening. I know that they're making significant progress on the new LLE plugin right now, which is why it sparked my interest.

*sigh* Perhaps the new LLE plugin will not require these two files? I have the legal rights to them, but I still don't want to go searching the net, that just seems so wrong. >_<

-gamefreak

Agreed. But it is the way it is...

My guess is that the need for them will "disappear" much like another need for a file that they got rid of that I won't mention.
The Rom file should be 8KB in size, and i also don't know where or how to get it.

i googled for it and found nothing, its like it never existed.

is there a way to dump it from the console?
dsp_rom is available (use google properly), but dsp_coef is still hidden in your GC Tongue