Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Paper Mario TTYD won't start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

roshambembo

Hello all,
I'm trying to run Paper Mario TTYD here with very little luck. I have tried both the downloadable binaries from the dolphin main page as well as the latest svn build (which i learned how to build, thinking it would solve the problem...) The kicker is that I can't find anyone on any forum with my problem. I've tried running it in both x86 and x64 architectures and the farthest I get is a black screen with no sound. I've got dual core enabled. Is there some fix i'm not aware of? I'm clueless... Any ideas?

Thanks,
Alex

AMD X2 x64 5000+
XFX nForce 750a SLI
XFX Geforce 9600 GSO
4 GB (2x2GB) CORSAIR DDR2 800
im trying to run super paper mario wii on the dophin but when i get to the first screen it says i need to format my memory card my left and right keys move teh pointer up and down but i can select an option even with a controler atached no button will work for enter or start any idias ? & whats ttyd stand for are you taling about paper mario for gc?
Paper Mario TtYD got broken recently, you need an older revision (like 150 back or something).

As for jackrabbit you're confusing yourself, wii games don't use memorycards, however some wii games does state that the wii system memory is corrupt, in those cases you can fix it by already having a save of the game. (Download from here http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-374.html )
You can run it under IL.