Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is there a non-cartoon texture pack for Wind Waker?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to try Wind Waker, but I really do not like its graphic style and child Link.
I would like to know if a texture pack that improves the game exists.
Seriously? No.

Play Twilight Princess...
Hi, Im new here. how to play dolphin in Wii ?
(10-25-2013, 04:08 AM)SanePoker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Im new here. how to play dolphin in Wii ?
wut..?

I guess you could buy Ecco for Wii: link
Goku Wrote:I want to try Wind Waker, but I really do not like its graphic style and child Link.

You really don't want to go there. A "realistic" texture pack would not look good on those models.

[Image: jnbp.jpg]

Moral: Never tempt an artist. Tongue
Are you freaking kidding me if you don't like zelda windwaker art style never play another zelda game again!!!!

Angry
(10-25-2013, 07:06 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]
Goku Wrote:I want to try Wind Waker, but I really do not like its graphic style and child Link.

You really don't want to go there. A "realistic" texture pack would not look good on those models.

[Image: jnbp.jpg]

Moral: Never tempt an artist. Tongue
Love the look, when is it going to be published? Big Grin
(10-25-2013, 07:39 AM)Lumbeeslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Are you freaking kidding me if you don't like zelda windwaker art style never play another zelda game again!!!!

Angry
If I´m not wrong, behavior like that has to be reported. Isn´t it?

Also, who do you think you are to be talking to the O.P. in that way? He´s just a noob. Thing have to be explain with calm so he can understand correctly the explanations give here.

And I.M.O., this reply doesn´t belong to that category...
It only gets reported if the OP feels offended by it, I think. If you yourself were offended by it, you're allowed to report it too. Otherwise, I think it's allowed if the person is just being thick rather than a troll/a problem.
(10-25-2013, 07:46 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2013, 07:39 AM)Lumbeeslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Are you freaking kidding me if you don't like zelda windwaker art style never play another zelda game again!!!!

Angry
If I´m not wrong, behavior like that has to be reported. Isn´t it?

Also, who do you think you are to be talking to the O.P. in that way? He´s just a noob. Thing have to be explain with calm so he can understand correctly the explanations give here.

And I.M.O., this reply doesn´t belong to that category...
Use the "report" functionality for this sort of post, you're not a single bit better than him. Warned off Lumbeeslayer for off-topic and DJBarry004 for backseat moderating.
Pages: 1 2