Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WII] ENDLESS OCEAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Giangore

Hi guys, i have endless ocean PAL version; when I launch it, while the data loads,the frame rate goes to 170 per second and then the emulator crash!I don't know if there is a problem of configuration or PAL version is not emulated properly yet. dolphin version 2745
Can someone help me? maybe suggest me the right configuration?Tongue
for me it doenst startup at all - screen remains black
usign x64 svn 2946

cmccmc

not all games work yet. A lot of games don't start at all yet.
Dolphin_x64_2958 - The Game Work Perfect

Dolphin_x64_2962 - The Game Not Work

[Endless_Ocean_USA_Wii-WiiZARD]
Could someone provide me a link to a revision that this game works on? It's supposed to run perfect. But all the revisions I have 2731 and up, none of them run this game.

I can get into the game but it freezes when you get to the part with the dolphin loading in the bottom left hand corner and that Enya type music plays in the background. The music still plays while the dolphin loading thing just sits there frozen.

Thanks
game runs fine for me on newest x64 revs...
(05-02-2009, 07:01 PM)Wedge Wrote: [ -> ]game runs fine for me on newest x64 revs...

hi when you say x64, u mean 64 bit right? im running Vista 32bit....does it not work on vista 32bit?

thx
Compatibility for both versions should be the same, only speed can be different.
(05-02-2009, 07:15 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Compatibility for both versions should be the same, only speed can be different.

what revision are you using exactly? how new? ive tried 2962, 3050, 3089, and 3085 and i have the same problem with all 4 of those. Game freezes at that dolphin in bottom left hand corner loading screen with the intro music playing in the background. Are there any specific settings you are using?

thx

UPDATE: ok i found a revision that works with this: 3032 but it seems to be the only one that works for me. weird...

thx
(05-02-2009, 07:54 PM)kingb33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2009, 07:15 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Compatibility for both versions should be the same, only speed can be different.

what revision are you using exactly? how new? ive tried 2962, 3050, 3089, and 3085 and i have the same problem with all 4 of those. Game freezes at that dolphin in bottom left hand corner loading screen with the intro music playing in the background. Are there any specific settings you are using?

thx

UPDATE: ok i found a revision that works with this: 3032 but it seems to be the only one that works for me. weird...

thx

Is there a reason the Wii Remote won't work with this game? I can advance to the start screen fine but i cant move that glowing little blue dot at all to select "start" using my Wii Remote
Pages: 1 2