Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: To pass the request for WiiMotion+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay, i know, Dolphin can't emulate the WiiM+ (only a WiiMotion phyiscs can work properly) But i'm ask if we can pass over the request of WiiM+ and try play ? For game like Wii Sport Resort/Zelda SS

I have Razer Hydra&360 Controller, i have any solution..

PS : i already search, but nothing i found can work
No.

If you want proper Motion Plus emulation, use a real Wii Remote Plus (or an regular Wii Remote with the Motion Plus attachment) with Dolphin. There is also unofficial Dolphin builds by JPeterson that provides Motion Plus emulation but they are a pain in the ass to configure and some complex movements simply can't be emulated, stopping further progression in Zelda, for example...
After some searching i found the JPeterson Dolphin. Emulated WiiM not impossible i just about you can't a controller to use theses move like Gyro...etc

Some game can be played with mix profile (change when is need) of course it's bored thing but guys like me want exemple finish Zelda SS a day, i'll do it like that.
I understand is might useless but i hope the dev guys include it in latest build because i want keep one dolphin version not billion (okay only twice in my case but you understand me)

Anyway thanks for replying
Ok, not to be sarcastic, but I'm wondering how you'll draw the complex figures needed to open some gates needed to do further progress in the game. If you manage to do that, then you'll be the first one that archived this.

(PS: even using a real controller these figures are a pain in the ass to draw, not to talk about the emulated motion plus)
(10-18-2013, 04:53 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, not to be sarcastic, but I'm wondering how you'll draw the complex figures needed to open some gates needed to do further progress in the game. If you manage to do that, then you'll be the first one that archived this.

(PS: even using a real controller these figures are a pain in the ass to draw, not to talk about the emulated motion plus)
keyboard and mouse and that build also dolphin was on the right path with those build not talking only about on wiiM+ those graphic puglins were/are better than any current ones and powerpc demanding
Play a little more...
I'm Gokudo Zerotsuken, and i accept the challenge !!! Big Grin

If i do, you include wiim+ emulation in latest build ? héhé i'll not play Zelda SS, but to prove u i can, i want play... i'm ask i'll ? or not ? Okay i'll

PS : Yeah fucking bad english...
Gokudo Zerotsuken Wrote:If i do, you include wiim+ emulation in latest build

He's not a Dolphin dev though :p Fwiw, the devs haven't shown their interest in JPeterson's changes so far, so for the current time being, it's unlikely the Emulated Motion+ support will come to Dolphin officially.
Honestly the devs were interested at one point. However, he refused to seperate emulated motion plus out of all the crazy massive changes he randomly made in the branch. They didn't want all of his random weird changes scattered all over place, it just made it impossible to review his code. They said break it up, he refused (to be more specific he was just evasive and never answered), and so they said okie dokey and that was that.

You can read it all here - https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/is...il?id=5041
(10-21-2013, 06:32 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Play a little more...
i finished the game :/ 7719 + emuM+ Best rev ever this rev just some fixes on audio the new audio ones.
Pages: 1 2 3 4