Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Wind Waker HD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if you have the version of Wii U Zelda Wind Waker HD and Dolphin will run? I saw that was already released but not found to download.
Dolphin don't play Wii U games
(10-12-2013, 03:49 AM)elmarcao Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if you have the version of Wii U Zelda Wind Waker HD and Dolphin will run? I saw that was already released but not found to download.
WTF!!! Angry
I'm sure that was just a typo, HAR65.

elmarcao is chinese, and on chinese keyboards, the keys are so closely together that you hit "d-o-w-n-l-o-a-d" instead of "b-u-y" by accident very often.
Of course he did not mean to actually download it. As an honest, integer, catholic man, he will buy it right when he's finished saving the whales and curing the blind and stuff.
I think he might have confused everyone because the pronoun was missing. I'm sure he meant that there was some version of Dolphin that he thought would run Wii U games that was released and unavailable to download. There is no such version however.
Personally I was just wondering if there was a trial version as it worked in case Dolphin surely would acquire the game.
No.

Wind Waker HD is a Wii U game, and Dolphin does not emulate the Wii U and never will. The Wii U is a completely separate console with much more powerful innards that would require a whole new emulator; not much of Dolphin's code can be carried over.

In case I need to say it again, you can't play Wind Waker HD on your computer. No, not even a trial. Go get a Wii U if you really want it.