Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I Need Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Snake1588

Hello everyone, i need help. To see how much diference make the OC of my cpu and vga i return all the values to the stock values, my cpu is the E2160 and i have it running to 3.0 so i turned back to the 1.8 of stock and to my surprise dolphin keeps running at the same speed that it was to 3.0, so my question is; is normal that dolphin runs at the same speeds with a diferece of 1200ghz, or is because i am in windows 32bits? Thank you

PD. Sorry fot my english Confused
Do you know anything about Ocing ? Or is it your 1st one ??

Here is the tip I know for what I call a common beginner mistake! Go to your BIOS and disable "Intel Speedstep", that should do it !

Snake1588

(07-31-2009, 09:54 PM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know anything about Ocing ? Or is it your 1st one ??

Here is the tip I know for what I call a common beginner mistake! Go to your BIOS and disable "Intel Speedstep", that should do it !

Is disabled and the super pi makes a huge diference between 1.8 and 3.0 but dolphin runs at the same fps, maybe is my vga that is short in performance? i have a 8600GT 256MB.