Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup, compatibility?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I have a question. The game I want to play is "Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup". Before getting the game, I saw the compatibility list that is in the official website of Dolphin, and the game was graded 4 stars (playable) and the last update was a month ago, but when I try to run I get a black screen and tells me the game is one star. What I can do? Thank you all.

PS: The reason I want to emulate the game and not play the PC version, it's because I can play Dolphin at a resolution of 1920x1080 and more definition.
The game works just fine. 4 stars is the good rate. You can post your questions about this game here
(10-10-2013, 09:17 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]The game works just fine. 4 stars is the good rate. You can post your questions about this game here
Yeah, I know 4 stars is good, but, did you read my question? It won't start. I got black screen. I need help.
Dolphin version, please.
(10-10-2013, 10:07 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin version, please.
Well, I am using Dolphin 3.5 x64.
The ratings on the wiki are for Dolphin 4.0 and dev versions after it.

Also, it's more than likely that you have a bad dump of the game, so try redumping it if you can.
(10-10-2013, 10:13 AM)rattlehead Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2013, 10:07 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin version, please.
Well, I am using Dolphin 3.5 x64.

Well, I activated the "Enable MMU" option in right click > propieties, and now I can see "Licensed by Nintendo" logo, but it stops there. :/ help me!
(10-10-2013, 10:45 AM)pauldacheez Wrote: [ -> ]The ratings on the wiki are for Dolphin 4.0 and dev versions after it.

Also, it's more than likely that you have a bad dump of the game, so try redumping it if you can.
What does "dump" means? Sorry, spanish is my primary langueage.

(10-10-2013, 11:16 AM)pauldacheez Wrote: [ -> ]Try Dolphin 4.0. https://dolphin-emu.org/download/
Ok, testing Dolphin 4.0 now! I'll comment you if it works.
Thanks for the answers.

Heeeeeeeey! I downloaded the stable Dolphin 4.0 version and it works perfectly with DirectX11 plugin. Thank you all for your help, I really apreciate it. Big Grin