Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Getting Wiiware Games off my system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I saw the important thread on how to Dump my physical games. Great! And, by looking on the forums I see there is support for Wiiware/Virtual Console games. But how do I get those from my system to Dolphin? Is it as easy as moving them to the memory card?
Every Wii game should be dumped the same way, no matter if is a Wii-exclusive or a Virtual Console one.
dude i do not know how to do this but djberry you can not dump a wiiware game this way because there is no disc so that response did not help djotaku.
(10-09-2013, 08:42 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]dude i do not know how to do this but djberry you can not dump a wiiware game this way because there is no disc so that response did not help djotaku.
I was just thinking, and it´s DJBarry (notice the a instead of the e).Tongue
(10-09-2013, 08:48 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2013, 08:42 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]dude i do not know how to do this but djberry you can not dump a wiiware game this way because there is no disc so that response did not help djotaku.
one letter ok whatever.

I was just thinking, and it´s DJBarry (notice the a instead of the e).Tongue
OK. Figured it wouldn't be that easy. It's OK. I had more virtual console games than Wiiware games (I think I only had one Wiiware game - haven't turned on my Wii in about 8 months) and I already have those games as their original version for other emulators.
DJBarry, djotaku, both of you are horrible at googling :p

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-wiiware-how - 2nd result when typing in "dump wiiware" for me