Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: About Triforce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know if the Triforce branch will be merged with the main branch anytime soon?
Unlikely
Btw I've noticed Triforce wasn't even mentioned on the new homepage
How come (just curious)?

Btw, did the triforce arcade machines have rumble?
?????
?????
If people aren't responding to your posts, then people obviously don't know the answers. If you really want, talk to the develops directly on Dolphin's IRC channels (#dolphin-emu or #dolphin-dev on irc.freenode.net). As far as I know, the Triforce branch can't currently be merged into master because it needs more work done on the actual emulation of the Triforce arcade system (it's playable, but far from perfect) and the code on the Triforce branch probably needs to be updated to play nicely with recent Dolphin changes (the Triforce branch hasn't been worked on in a while iirc). I don't know if the Triforce games had rumble, but it would make sense to have force-feedback/haptics for a game like F-Zero AX.
Thanks for the warning asshole. Don't be fucking douches if you don't want fucking trouble. You ppl have no fucking sense. Shit like this is how you always respond. So I'll just give a big fuck you to everybody that think they're so macho on the internet.
There isn't any obviously. Learn how to communicate with fucking human beings and stop being faggots.

I bet you simpletons will respond to this wholeheartedly though. Take me off of these shitty forums. Not like I talk here much anyway. Tired of your God complexes and your bullshit in general.
Well that escalated quickly. You were spamming this thread (your previous post was a wall of text of question marks before I edited it). That's not behavior we expect from users here, so I gave you a warning (20%, expires in a month) which is not a big deal. Even after I answered your questions, you still managed to blow up over something so trifling. Take a week to cool off.