Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Sunshine controls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

RobsGirl4Ever

I am using build 3879.x86. When I play Super Mario Sunshine with my XBOX 360 Windows controller, Mario doesn't respond well. He runs around in circles before he actually goes in the direction I want him to and he doesn't jump properly (he does jump, but then does these weird manuevers even though I did nothing to cause it). Is there a newer build that I haven't found yet that actually corrects this?
(07-31-2009, 08:38 AM)RobsGirl4Ever Wrote: [ -> ]I am using build 3879.x86. When I play Super Mario Sunshine with my XBOX 360 Windows controller, Mario doesn't respond well. He runs around in circles before he actually goes in the direction I want him to and he doesn't jump properly (he does jump, but then does these weird manuevers even though I did nothing to cause it). Is there a newer build that I haven't found yet that actually corrects this?

That build should work fine for Sunshine... what are your system specs

RobsGirl4Ever

System specs:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/18/2009, 17:43:09
Operating System: Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.lh_sp2rtm.090410-1830)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Compaq-Presario
System Model: KJ384AA-ABA SR5410F
BIOS: v5.01
Processor: Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 1390MB used, 2947MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode
(07-31-2009, 08:41 AM)RobsGirl4Ever Wrote: [ -> ]System specs:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/18/2009, 17:43:09
Operating System: Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.lh_sp2rtm.090410-1830)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Compaq-Presario
System Model: KJ384AA-ABA SR5410F
BIOS: v5.01
Processor: Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 1390MB used, 2947MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

Don't see your graphics card in there, but it doesnt matter because i doubt that your computer will be able to run sunshine at anything over half speed... sorry, just stick to your wii/gamecube

RobsGirl4Ever

You have reading comprehension problem (among others). I did not post a question about how Super Mario Sunshine running on my computer (which runs fine thank you very fucking much!), I asked why my controller was not responding correctly. You, for reasons I have yet to comprehend, asked for my system specifications, which had NOTHING to do with my question. I should have known from reading this site before I decided to post that I would get only superficial answers from a bunch of lousy Dolphin fanboys. Unless you have a real answer to my problem, don't bother posting.

Your program is shit. I am hereby deleting that useless pile of shit from my computer and will never download it again. I will also let people know to not download it since it is a piece of shit. And don't give me that "It's still in the beta stage" bullshit argument. I don't want to hear it and I don't care. I want programs to WORK when I download and install them. The rest of you fucktards seem to think it's perfectly okay to have a program that doesn't work take up space on your computer. Fuck you Dolphin. You suck.

FYI: For you lameasses that respond to this thread, don't expect me to respond. I don't care for your little boy crybaby shit. I am also requesting that my account be deleted AT ONCE. I no longer have any use for this site or its useless shit.
(08-01-2009, 07:19 AM)RobsGirl4Ever Wrote: [ -> ]You have reading comprehension problem (among others). I did not post a question about how Super Mario Sunshine running on my computer (which runs fine thank you very fucking much!), I asked why my controller was not responding correctly. You, for reasons I have yet to comprehend, asked for my system specifications, which had NOTHING to do with my question. I should have known from reading this site before I decided to post that I would get only superficial answers from a bunch of lousy Dolphin fanboys. Unless you have a real answer to my problem, don't bother posting.

Your program is shit. I am hereby deleting that useless pile of shit from my computer and will never download it again. I will also let people know to not download it since it is a piece of shit. And don't give me that "It's still in the beta stage" bullshit argument. I don't want to hear it and I don't care. I want programs to WORK when I download and install them. The rest of you fucktards seem to think it's perfectly okay to have a program that doesn't work take up space on your computer. Fuck you Dolphin. You suck.

FYI: For you lameasses that respond to this thread, don't expect me to respond. I don't care for your little boy crybaby shit. I am also requesting that my account be deleted AT ONCE. I no longer have any use for this site or its useless shit.

I lol'd