Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A feature request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible to add a direct windowed resolution setting to the emulator? The current method of dragging to stretch it out is very, very fiddly if you're trying to not have black bars on your window.
Hmm. Well, then I suggest altering the scaling so that it goes to multiples of your current aspect ratio then. It'd make things a whole lot easier. Smile
It's not as simple as that. There are like 5 different things you could mean when you say "scaling", so ...
(10-04-2013, 03:09 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]It's not as simple as that. There are like 5 different things you could mean when you say "scaling", so ...
Sorry, language just isn't my thing. I think in a kind of customized English and it auto-translates when I communicate with folks. Errors abound.

What I meant was, when you're dragging the corners around to enlarge the window. no$GBA has a feature where, if you're running GBA games, you can adjust the window size either arbitrarily via the same dragging the corners around method Dolphin uses. Or, you can set it so that when you drag the corners to make the window bigger, it enlarges the window in half multiples. So you drag it some to get it 50% bigger, a bit more for 100%, bit more for 150%, and so on.

I imagine that would interfere with the IR setting, but perhaps you could make it so that this would only work if you had IR set to 4X or something.
Are you talking about maintaining the aspect ration when residing the window?
Yeah, sorry. I'm basically a dumbfuck here, lol.