Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MH Tri sound crackling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In MonHun using LLE, yes it's the same. All the things I've done to fix it but to no avail is in my first post.The only other game I have is Xenoblade PAL and no, it doesn't crackle at full speed but it does when it slows down which I think is only normal.
You shouldn't get any issue with LLE in MHT (assuming you can handle LLE). The problem is probably your CPU. You can't get constant full-speed, above all in demanding games (MHT and Xenoblade being pretty demanding), that's why you've got choppy audio
Yes, I can't run MH in constant full speed but almost all the time I can. It only drops when there are too many monsters in the screen. But if it's the case, then why does the sound crackle even at full speed ? even at the menu where I can run it in full speed ?

In Xeno the sound only crackles when the speed is slower than normal while in MH the sound crackles every time no matter what speed I am running it
if it doesnt happen in all games and it doesnt take 1.5 hours to happen then it sounds like it may be a different issue than before. I will do some testing this weekend and see if I can repro. I know how frustrating crackling audio can be to deal with when not many ppl experience it.
Pages: 1 2