Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Widescreen hack/mode for gamecube games on Dolphin 4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mosss

Hi I'm Mosss and I need to know is there widescreen mode for GameCube games?

It 2013 now and everything is widescreen even pcsx2 is wide screen now,so if there is please tell me how to enable it. Sad

Thank you.
Graphics, General, Relation Aspect. Set it to 16:9.
First of all it's "Aspect Ratio", I don't know what translation he's coming from, and the option is "Force 16:9". And you should only do that if you are also using the Widescreen Hack, otherwise you'll have a distorted image (circles are horizontal ovals).
(10-01-2013, 06:51 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]First of all it's "Aspect Ratio", I don't know what translation he's coming from, and the option is "Force 16:9". And you should only do that if you are also using the Widescreen Hack, otherwise you'll have a distorted image (circles are horizontal ovals).
Oops, did I forgot to tell that my Dolphin is in Spanish?Tongue

Anyway, my bad. I´m not very good in traducting text.
The widescreen hack option is in Graphics > Enhancements. Note that it'll work for any aspect ratio you set in the General tab, and if you set it to "Scale to Window" it'll automatically adjust to whatever you change the window size to, like so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAcM1TmAMKo