Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HD textures won't load.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I trying to get HD textures for Twilight Princess (GC) to work, but I can't. It didn't work in the previous versions and didn't work on 4.0.

- I know the User folder has been moved in 4.0
- The folder name is correct and I also have the right version of the game.
- I have load textures checked.

Beyond that, I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.
(09-30-2013, 08:15 AM)Zogzilla Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I trying to get HD textures for Twilight Princess (GC) to work, but I can't. It didn't work in the previous versions and didn't work on 4.0.

- I know the User folder has been moved in 4.0
- The folder name is correct and I also have the right version of the game.
- I have load textures checked.

Beyond that, I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Have you tried to use "User/Load/Textures/(Game ID)?
Game ID is correct. I checked the properties.
Try using OpenGL instead of D3D11, make that custom textures are still enabled after switching backends.
(09-30-2013, 08:56 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]Try using OpenGL instead of D3D11, make that custom textures are still enabled after switching backends.
Quote: Try using OpenGL instead of D3D11, make sure that custom textures are still enabled after switching backends.
You missed that one, neobrain...
Nope, doesn't work... Maybe my game is the wrong ID?

[Image: KPkLgFb.png]
Have you tried D3D9? Do you set EFB Copies to RAM?
(09-30-2013, 09:34 AM)xemnas Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried D3D9? Do you set EFB Copies to RAM?
Yup, tried them all.
Can you give us the full file system path you're putting the custom textures in?
Can you adjust Texture Accuracy Cache? Do you have this problem only with this game or every game?
Pages: 1 2 3