Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Nintendo WFC on Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-03-2013, 12:14 AM)Suno Wrote: [ -> ]How'd you get past 86420? Did you have that error at all?
I can't play friend battles because every time I try, I get that.
No, I never had that error. Neither did my friend. Are you using version 4.0, or a development version?
Dev version, Dolphin 4.0-95 x64 to be exact.
(10-03-2013, 02:01 AM)Suno Wrote: [ -> ]Dev version, Dolphin 4.0-95 x64 to be exact.
Have you tried just plain version 4?
No went straight to a dev version, I figured they'd just be plain better.
(10-03-2013, 04:07 AM)Suno Wrote: [ -> ]No went straight to a dev version, I figured they'd just be plain better.
Unfortunately, that's not always the case. The dev version is precisely that, a version that is in the middle of development. Changes are made, features added/removed/tweaked and bugs fixed. So many changes are made until they decide it's time to push a new build for testing. As you can probably imagine, these changes can introduce new bugs.

Try version 4 and let us know if it works for you Smile
@Atomizer_Zero

WFC online works for you on 4.0? How did u do it?

I'm using the 3.5-2143 Netplay version to play online, works fine but 4.0 doesn't work for me. I also tried to copy the needed "PEM" files in the 4.0 wii folder that is needed for the 3.5 to enter online mode
Try dumping the certificates again with the tool provided here:
https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/wii-network-guide/
(10-03-2013, 12:28 PM)Awkeeh Wrote: [ -> ]@Atomizer_Zero

WFC online works for you on 4.0? How did u do it?

I'm using the 3.5-2143 Netplay version to play online, works fine but 4.0 doesn't work for me. I also tried to copy the needed "PEM" files in the 4.0 wii folder that is needed for the 3.5 to enter online mode
Nothing special. Just downloaded version 4.0, and followed this guide https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/wii-network-guide/ .

So far though, Friend Code battles are all I can do online. Random battles with anyone doesn't work. It never finds other players.

Mario Kart Wii works fine (haven't tried friend codes yet).

Mario Strikers has error 20100.

Goldeneye runs at half speed when online. Might be caused by something else though, haven't really looked into it.
(10-03-2013, 02:36 PM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Try dumping the certificates again with the tool provided here:
https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/wii-network-guide/
Unfortunaly it did not work for me, I redumped the files by following the guide again but for version 4.0, I still can't connect =/.

@Atomizer_Zero

Hmm how strange that the old version works for me but no the new one, I tried:

-Starting as admin
-Checked firewall
-Redumped PEM files the same way I did with v3.5.
-Same settings on 4.0 as I had on the working 3.5
-Redumped v4.0

Do you have the "user" folder on ur documents adress instead of in the same folder as dolphin.exe as the old versions? And PEM files are there aswell?
(10-03-2013, 05:59 PM)Awkeeh Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunaly it did not work for me, I redumped the files by following the guide again but for version 4.0, I still can't connect =/.
Are you sure you followed the guide EXACTLY? Are you putting the files in the correct place? Maybe you should try turning off any firewalls or programs like virus software that might be blocking the connection (to see if it works then, re-enable after testing). Maybe you need to try port forwarding.

From nintendo.com's site:

TCP:
Allow traffic to all destinations on ports: 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920, 80, and 443

UDP:

Allow all traffic to all destinations. (Necessary for peer-to-peer
connections and game play). Our Network Test tool can be used from a
computer behind your firewall to test if outbound UDP is allowed.

EDIT: "-Redumped PEM files the same way I did with v3.5." This seems to be a common thing... people using the old way to dump the files or just using the old files. Those wont work for 4.0 .

"do you have the "user" folder on ur documents adress instead of in the same folder as dolphin.exe?" Yes. As the guide says, thats where the files go.
Pages: 1 2 3