Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Annoying bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I have found out this annoying bug. I'm not sure if it is my hardware or software, but anyways: every game crashes after few seconds to the menu. Wii games stop completely, while GC games give an annoying constant audio loop of few seconds of the Menu/Title screen music that was playing during the crash. This happens with both the new 4.0 release, as well as an old development version, which worked previously (specifically 3.5-1609) the oldest version I have works somewhat and boots all the way to the game, but my Xinput controller doesn't seem to work with it and has it's analog stick stuck in "bottom-right" direction, even after adjusting the deadzones, and gives no response whatsoever on some games.

So please help me, I have no idea what happened there.

My specs:
Intel i7 3630 @2.40GHz
nVidia GT 650M 2GB and Intel HD 4000 series desktop Video Card, the nVidia one goes through this one (don't ask me how it works)
6GB unknown Intel RAM
Windows 8
Specify the games you have.
Have you checked your game image checksums against some known correct ones?
He's obtained this issue with several games so I guess this isn't a game image issue
(10-06-2013, 11:03 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]He's obtained this issue with several games so I guess this isn't a game image issue
Unless they're all corrupted from bad storage, transfer, or rip.