Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Any chance for Gamecube keyboard support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is possible to play Phantasy Star Online, Online, via Dolphin since 3.5. I notice Dolphin supports every peripheral except the Gamecube keyboard (unless I'm mistaken). To clear things up, I'm not asking for support for the actual controller hooked up to PC, I'm asking for support if the controller can emulated for communication across Phantasy Star Online.

Will these be added in the future? Or is it even possible?

[Image: YVC9jz0.jpg]
Maybe try to get in contact with the author of this thread:

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-ad...rd-support
(09-26-2013, 01:44 PM)Kokonoe Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible to play Phantasy Star Online, Online, via Dolphin since 3.5. I notice Dolphin supports every peripheral except the Gamecube keyboard (unless I'm mistaken). To clear things up, I'm not asking for support for the actual controller hooked up to PC, I'm asking for support if the controller can emulated for communication across Phantasy Star Online.

Will these be added in the future? Or is it even possible?
Well it doesn't support the gameboy player :3

But back on topic, someone did talk about adding support back when BBA support was added, but I dunno what ever happened to that