Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin on Ubuntu 13.04 32 bit i686
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So would this be possible? Make Dolphin compatible with Ubuntu 13.04 32bit i686
It is compatible, you just need to compile it yourself / ask your distro maintainers to build it for you.
(09-25-2013, 09:47 PM)delroth Wrote: [ -> ]It is compatible, you just need to compile it yourself / ask your distro maintainers to build it for you.
is it going to be on the downloads soon? just wondering
(09-25-2013, 09:51 PM)Zetchzie Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2013, 09:47 PM)delroth Wrote: [ -> ]It is compatible, you just need to compile it yourself / ask your distro maintainers to build it for you.
is it going to be on the downloads soon? just wondering
Nope.

natheo

For ubuntu x86 users, we can run these lines for the last version :

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:glennric/dolphin-emu

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install dolphin-emu

Well I tested it, but id doesn't work as well as the 3.5 version, emulation is to slow on my pc.

natheo

I've even compiled for trying to have some good results, but nothing better : dolphin-emu is still too slow… Go back to the 3.5 then.
(09-28-2013, 09:42 PM)natheo Wrote: [ -> ]I've even compiled for trying to have some good results, but nothing better : dolphin-emu is still too slow… Go back to the 3.5 then.
hopefully in 20 years after accuracy has been accomplished they will find a way to ge it to perform faster with less specs the fastest dolphin ive tried was on windows before 2.0 came out
By then even low end systems will be able to run pretty much any game at fullspeed so it won't matter.
(10-02-2013, 01:49 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]By then even low end systems will be able to run pretty much any game at fullspeed so it won't matter.
hopefully you mean old machines like mine lol i used to be able to run games like sms and metroid at 15 or 25fps
Hopefully you'll upgrade some time within the next 20 years.
Pages: 1 2