Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 4.0 WFC online not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get the "unable to connect to the internet. Confirm the internet settings of the Wii console"

I had it working on 3.5 and I've put the 3 key files in the MyDocuments/DolphinEmulator/Wii folder.
3.5 had no network support (i.e. your version info is incomplete).

The files have been renamed during branch development. You should probably read the Wii network guide on www.dolphin-emu.org again.
(09-25-2013, 07:51 PM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]3.5 had no network support (i.e. your version info is incomplete).

The files have been renamed during branch development. You should probably read the Wii network guide on www.dolphin-emu.org again.
So what if I got the name wrong of the old network branch, its besides the point
I did put them in the 4.0 folders that it says to in the guide MyDocuments/DolphinEmulator/Wii
It's not, because you neither were telling us what version of the old network branch you were successfully using, which is critical info to judge if you had the files named incorrectly or not. Being a know-it-all about things isn't going to get you any better help, you know?
Of course they where named correctly if it was working
3.5-572

[Image: image.jpg]
This is what I'm doing for 4.0
We can't tell what version 3.5-572 is, post the git revision hash from the about dialog instead...

And again, the fact that they were named correctly doesn't mean they are still named correctly... What about just telling us how you named them? ...
(09-25-2013, 08:11 PM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]We can't tell what version 3.5-572 is, post the git revision hash from the about dialog instead...

And again, the fact that they were named correctly doesn't mean they are still named correctly... What about just telling us how you named them? ...
Named how they where named above
You did not mention any file name and the image you tried to post above does not work for me.

EDIT: Used my mod powers to get the image url anyway (postimg doesn't seem to support embedding?). Please enable file extension display, that's the important part.
I got it working
Old keys dont work you have to re-use nus and the new extractor and tick create dycripted contents