Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 4.0-75 wont connect online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4.0-75 dolphin wont connect to internet gives me same error as 3.5 did before it could connect and i have the wii network files in the user folder but it wont connect.works for the 3.5 build (forget which one) i have. Any way to get 4.7 online? Also now that dolphin supports online is there a way to connect a physical gameboy or ds to it?
Have you followed the Wii network guide on www.dolphin-emu.org? In particular, make sure that the files are named correctly and stored in the correct path (chances are you got the latter incorrect).
i went to the guides and found that i had to move it to my docs not user no more thank you but now can you connect a phisical gameboy or ds to dolphin
(09-26-2013, 12:10 PM)alvarezian97 Wrote: [ -> ]i went to the guides and found that i had to move it to my docs not user no more thank you but now can you connect a phisical gameboy or ds to dolphin

Nope for connecting any physical Gameboy directly to Dolphin. You can currently only use VBAM for limited GBA<->GCN connectivity. 'm pretty sure Dolphin can't connect to a DS wirelessly like a real Wii, but I haven't heard much about that. If it isn't, you could request it as a feature.
well thank you then