Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wii channel bug with dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

realworld

1, dolphin 4.0 Load wii system menu, and then enter the mii channel black screen. If you run other channels are also black screen.
but dolphin 3.5-369 can operate normally.
[attachment=9779][attachment=9780][attachment=9781]

2,Run an game, press the home key to return to wii menu, then enter the disc channel to open the previous game black screen. dolphin3.5 and 4.0 are the same black screen.
Sorry for my poor english.

realworld

dolphin 3.5-369 is the last version which can run wii channel in system menu.
Anybody know it?
Fill an issue at Google Code, but search first to be sure that this problem hasn't been already reported..
Known issue. ES_Launch was merged in 3.5-268 with the ability to launch Wii channels, but for some reason this killed multiple wiimote support. So it was modified slightly to fix wiimote support, and that killed channel loading. *shrug*. Either way, it's known. Just use the Dolphin GUI.

realworld

(09-26-2013, 07:26 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]Known issue. ES_Launch was merged in 3.5-268 with the ability to launch Wii channels, but for some reason this killed multiple wiimote support. So it was modified slightly to fix wiimote support, and that killed channel loading. *shrug*. Either way, it's known. Just use the Dolphin GUI.
Well, I see. Will these be fixed in the future?
I think it is convenient that run a channel in the wii system menu.