Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: So, what about dolphin with savegames on user/documents..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
don't u guys prefer to keep things like this:

[Image: Sem+t%25C3%25ADtulo.jpg]

[Image: Sem+t%25C3%25ADtulo2.jpg]

...instead of changing control setup each time u opens a game? no mention the especific graphics configuration/revisions etc.

[Image: Sem+t%25C3%25ADtulo3.jpg]
Hi, all game settings can be set on a game by game basis. There is absolutely no reason to use a separate copy of dolphin for each game. I'm not sure why so many people insist on doing so.
Some people will expend great effort attempting to achieve a solution, all while ignoring the obvious answer: that enough people whined about this that a faster way was built in already.
but what about the controller settings? is so much easier to keep things separately

"Dialup man cometh bearing logos and themes"

sry dude, cant understand that part, my english sucks. but thanks!! (??)
You can save controller profiles
(09-24-2013, 12:33 PM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, all game settings can be set on a game by game basis. There is absolutely no reason to use a separate copy of dolphin for each game. I'm not sure why so many people insist on doing so.
Maybe because many people don't know how to do that. Is there a documentation available? A table describes each key would be nice.
And you can still do what you're doing fairly easily.
(09-25-2013, 09:03 AM)delroth Wrote: [ -> ]And you can still do what you're doing fairly easily.
Don't encourage them.
(09-24-2013, 12:35 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]Some people will expend great effort attempting to achieve a solution, all while ignoring the obvious answer: that enough people whined about this that a faster way was built in already.
(09-25-2013, 09:03 AM)delroth Wrote: [ -> ]And you can still do what you're doing fairly easily.
how? just put the 'user' back on the dolphin's folder?
Just use game inis. This what they are for.
Pages: 1 2