Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Looking for Old Dolphin Builds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i'm trying to find out when Eternal Darkness stopped working in dolphin so i'm looking for really old windows builds to test, so far i have got up to r526 and its still boots the game but i cant find any builds after that until the later r2000+ ones by which time it no longer boots so if you have any older builds between r526-r2000 or even know which revision Eternal Darkness stopped booting can you let me know please.
24 people have looked at this and yet nobody has made a single comment about where i can get old builds from, surely there must be some one or some place i can get older builds from, all i want to do is find out what revision eternal darkness stopped booting on so if you can please just point me in the right direction.
use tortoiseSVN and download the source of older builds to compile them yourself. (just like i wrote here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-3142-page-2.html )