Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will I be able to run Twilight Princess on my MBP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just an update!
I tried running dolphin latest version(I don't remember which) on the same MacBook Pro BUT in boot camp Windows 7 x64..
And kaboom! The game runs perfectly at 30 fps, 60 vps, 100% speed!!!

I'm so happy. Don't understand why this should happen though.
I just have to figure out how to transfer my save from gc to pc so I can resume my game thereon. Can anybody tell me how to do that??
Or is this info given in any stickied thread? Sorry I'm a noob.
(09-26-2013, 02:18 AM)ykcp Wrote: [ -> ]I just have to figure out how to transfer my save from gc to pc so I can resume my game thereon. Can anybody tell me how to do that??
That will be hard to do. You'll have to buy some kind of device that can save your memory card data.
If you have a hacked Wii it's trivial; there are a ton of homebrew applications that will copy your memory card data to SD card, which you can open on your PC and then import into dolphin no problem. Done it before to keep my Melee Save kickin'
Alternately I think there are GC memory cards that let you place SD cards inside?
Yes I have a hacked wii. And I'll figure out something for GC. Google is my friend!

Thanks!
Um.. A mod can close this thread now. Smile
Pages: 1 2