Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to reset game window to default size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LightweightRunner

Hello, I need to know how to reset the window size on dolphin to it's default size. My game window is now too small and i want to reset it to the default. Any advice?

I use Dolphin 3.0
(09-14-2013, 08:40 AM)LightweightRunner Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I need to know how to reset the window size on dolphin to it's default size. My game window is now too small and i want to reset it to the default. Any advice?

I use Dolphin 3.0
Sure, and the first one will be updating to Dolphin 3.5, that one´s no longer supported here.

And the default size is 800x600, if I´m not wrong...
In the graphics settings, select "Auto adjust Window Size" and under then Enhancements tab, change Internal Resolution to "1x Native (640x528)". Then start any game.

LightweightRunner

(09-14-2013, 09:57 AM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]In the graphics settings, select "Auto adjust Window Size" and under then Enhancements tab, change Internal Resolution to "1x Native (640x528)". Then start any game.
Thank you very much!

(09-14-2013, 08:46 AM)oliverfrancisco Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2013, 08:40 AM)LightweightRunner Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I need to know how to reset the window size on dolphin to it's default size. My game window is now too small and i want to reset it to the default. Any advice?

I use Dolphin 3.0
Sure, and the first one will be updating to Dolphin 3.5, that one´s no longer supported here.

And the default size is 800x600, if I´m not wrong...
Dolphin 3.5 is not a great option for me. Believe me or not, but Dolphin 3.5 does actually support less games, including the game i play, Rayman 3. Therefor i have to use Dolphin 3.0 in order to run it correctly...